1.In this blog, you will see, jms configuration in ID of sap pi, and view the same parameters in appwatch, like queue manager, queue name and channel name.
2. Understanding the sample JMS messages in jms queue.
3. for inbound(SAP) transations, you can place sample test messages in AppWatch.
4. you can understand MQ headr, MQ RFH2 paramters,
( Most of the time, we can requirement to change the MQ RFH2 parameters, we used xslt mapping for this)
5. how to browser MQ messages in XML format in appwatch.
6. how to use Appwatch documenation for better understanding.
7. for opening appWatch, you need access( support or admin rights are required)
8. By understanding appWatch and you can validate the message status at MQ and PI side. might be, where exactly message blocked.